[SOLVED] Upgrading from Ryzen 2200g Vega 8, $250 BUDGET

Oct 2, 2019
Hi im looking to upgrade Gpu

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE:
This Week BUDGET RANGE: USD $250

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: GAMING

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: Vega 8 Cooler Master Mwe 450w (Willing to upgrade If necessary)

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g MotherBoard Asrock B450m Pro 4

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Newegg, amazon, ebay

PARTS PREFERENCES: Any I dont care so much about Looks. (used Card is Ok)

OVERCLOCKING: NO

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080 144hz (i got it as a Gift)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I dont Mind Used Cards

Solution
PCPartPicker Part List

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE Video Card ($179.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $244.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-09 02:52 EDT-0400

My advice, throw that MWE PSU away or use it in a system with no graphics card installed. They are almost certainly very low quality judging by reviews of other MWE/Lite models. No reviews of that unit means guilty until proven innocent. Considering Cooler master has a LOT more crappy units than good ones, not worth the risk.
PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($64.99 @ Amazon)

My advice, throw that MWE PSU away or use it in a system with no graphics card installed. They are almost certainly very low quality judging by reviews of other MWE/Lite models. No reviews of that unit means guilty until proven innocent. Considering Cooler master has a LOT more crappy units than good ones, not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Solution
Oct 2, 2019
PCPartPicker Part List

Since Im most likely gonna be Buying everything from local shop Because Of shipping prices Where I live. Idk if they have CX 550w have to check But i do know they have Evga GD 550w 80+ Gold Is that Good?

That unit is built by FSP, and SUPPOSEDLY, isn't horrible, but IDK for sure since there are no reviews. That usually means fairly low quality, especially since this unit has been out for a while BUT it was primarily released in the Asian market until recently when it was expanded to some other markets. You could probably do worse, but you could DEFINITELY do better.

Since you will be looking in local shops, you might want to read the recommendations that I've made here:

Oct 2, 2019
That unit is built by FSP, and SUPPOSEDLY, isn't horrible, but IDK for sure since there are no reviews. That usually means fairly low quality, especially since this unit has been out for a while BUT it was primarily released in the Asian market until recently when it was expanded to some other markets. You could probably do worse, but you could DEFINITELY do better.

Since you will be looking in local shops, you might want to read the recommendations that I've made here:

Ok thanks for the recommendation i will check it out