Upgrading from Server 2000 to Adv. Srv. 2000

I am thinking about changing my servers from just
standard W2k server to Adv. Server so I can have
clustering of web servers.

I have things set on each server just so, 1 running DNS
and IIS, the other FTP and mail (for now). I don't want
to mess up either one, esp. the DNS server.

Can I just install the new version on top of the existing
W2k and all will be fine?

Steve

No.

A format and reinstall is required.