Upgrading from TN 60hz to 144hz and could use some advice on which monitor to buy

DylTheNoise

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
U.S. resident here. So I'm looking to upgrade from my 60hz monitor since I game a lot and I've been noticing how slightly sluggish my actions in-game are recently. This monitor was my 1st monitor purchase for my 1st PC build and I didn't do my research prior, which is why I'm currently stuck with a vx238h.
I'm looking into upgrading to a 144hz monitor now since I think it'd be ideal for me, but I'm stuck between the Acer Predator XB241H, AOC G2460PG 24", Acer - XB240H, and the Asus - ROG SWIFT PG248Q. These are ones that I've looked into so far and I'm sure there are far better choices that I'm missing, but at the moment I currently have my sights on the PG248Q even though it's a tad pricey. The 2nd choice would be the Acer Predator, but ultimately I don't want to purchase a monitor I think is good at the moment and then later on have buyer's remorse.
Any helpful advice on this would be greatly appreciated, and I'd prefer not to break my bank on premium luxuries such as IPS panels since I tolerate TN just fine.

DylTheNoise

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
P.S. 1st time poster here. Apologies in advance if I'm breaking any rules, but this is the only place I could think of in hopes of finding an "answer". Tried my luck on reddit, but as always have been ignored twice so far by their community.