Question Upgrading Lenovo Gaming PC First time upgrading NEED HELP!

Nov 30, 2020
Short version is that I bought this exact same computer about one year ago awesome machine but i want to upgrade it by adding a second video card in fact i want to buy the exact same one a radeon r9 series to upgrade me pc because it has built in software for the card specifically. anyway hope to hear back soon!

The PC in question:
https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Eraze...md+r9+255&qid=1606775853&s=electronics&sr=1-1

I want to add another Radeon R9 series to the machine, in fact i found the exact same one, so is their room for it a second r9 or third technically.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Where did you find another? Thats an OEM GPU and not normally available.

Also its very possible it does NOT support Crossfire, so buying a second may not even work. And crossfire support went out of fashion for many games a few years ago.

That system is actually VERY outdated, you said you bought it last year?

Nov 30, 2020
None of the answered my question, expect for the crossfire support guy yeah im a poor -----, ill get more ram thanks for nothing -------.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
None of the answered my question, expect for the crossfire support guy yeah im a poor -----, ill get more ram thanks for nothing -------.

We are just trying to get a sense of your expectations. We realize you already spent money on this system, but spending MORE money to try and upgrade it is likely a waste, especially if the things you want to do won't even work.

Side note, no profanity here on this forum.

TRENDING THREADS