Hi guys,
I bought the Acer predator G3610 in 2012 with the following specs:
-i7-2600K
-nVidia Geforce GTX 550 TI
-64gb SSD
-450 W PSU
-Motherboard is unkown
-8gb RAM 1333Mhz
And I would like to upgrade my PC for playing AC unity and CoD advanced warfare. Now I heard these games need atleast a GTX 770 to run smooth. So I want to upgrade my GPU, only I may need some help finding a suitable GPU and some input wether the GPU will fit in my case. Any help would be appreciated!

Solution
Hi there
As far as I can tell, the Acer Predator G3610 IS the motherboard.
My recommendation:
Upgrade to a GTX970, which should fit in to your exisiting case as well as be able to operate from your existing power supply, assuming that it is a good quality power supply. If you are overclocking, then a PSU upgrade would be recommended.
Hi there
As far as I can tell, the Acer Predator G3610 IS the motherboard.
My recommendation:
Upgrade to a GTX970, which should fit in to your exisiting case as well as be able to operate from your existing power supply, assuming that it is a good quality power supply. If you are overclocking, then a PSU upgrade would be recommended.

Solution

kongjiehao

Reputable
Jun 16, 2015

SO u are basically saying Acer Predator G3610 can run GXT 960 and t can fit in the mother board provided it have a good psu?

Correct.
I don't see any reason why it couldn't.

Kristomani

Reputable
Dec 12, 2019
I know this is an old tread, but I have the same G3610 with Acer Ipisb-vr motherboard with a i-5 3540 cpu, 16 GB ram and a gtx 660 TI OC gpu. I want to upgrade to a 4gb gpu, but I am uncertain of what gpu to get. Interested in hearing with others of what gpu they got for this prebuilf Acer predator.

Last edited: