Upgrading my 5 years old PC

Aug 17, 2018
Hello i have a lot of stutter tearing un smooth Gameplay and not very reponsive in Games, im looking for buying A whole New Pc ofcorse starting from the CPU.

My current pc componets are:

Intel core I5 4440 3.1ghz up to 3.3ghz.

Asus GTX 960 Strix 2gb OC.

1x8 hyperx fury ddr3 1600mhz.

Corsair Tx 650M 80+ gold Psu (i know it's plenty for my system but for A gpu upgrade in the future).

256gb samsung 840 pro Ssd.

1TB WD Black 7200rpm.

And i want to buy A z370 pc with either I5 8600K or 8700 with msi z370 pro A cus im on A budget.

Will this upgrade improve my performance in Games like GTA V for example?

Balance is the key. Right now you have a balanced system, but it is too slow for your needs.

If you upgrade the CPU to a new 6 core or more, you will have an unbalanced system because the 960 will still be holding you back.

Consider an i5 8400, then a new videocard. Since you already have a 960 you'll want a 1060 as a minimum worthwhile upgrade. You don't need a "K" CPU since you need a videocard and overclocking the CPU won't change that, and you don't need an i7. You don't need the expensive motherboard either since you won't be overclocking the CPU.

edit: It would be a good idea to use MSI Afterburner to see onscreen your CPU and GPU usage, and memory usage, while you game. It would be helpful to know which components are maxed out and which ones aren't.

Aug 17, 2018
I know the gtx 960 is holding me back but i was thinking thay spending money on A New pc with really good processor since i already have A gpu will be A great choice, i also Sure that if i buy A 1060 6gb with my current cpu i will still have problems just saying.

About msi after burner my cpu in gta V is maxed at 100% usage and gpu is between 70-90 usage on high settings this cause stutter and low fps down to 45fps sometimes in online.