Question Upgrading my desktop PC, help needed.

Apr 4, 2020
Instead of forking out hundreds for a new desktop, I have decided to just upgrade what I have, problem is I have no idea where to start but I am willing to give it a good go, I have attached a picture of my current specs, wondering what would be the best think to upgrade first, any help is appreciated, thanks :)

https://ibb.co/cy1HySm

We're going to need a budget and what do you want to be able to do, what kind of gaming at what resolution (assuming you are gaming), and be prepared for answers that you're not going to like, i'm seeing nothing thats reusable in those specs, although you've not listed a GPU or a PSU, so it's a major upgrade.

Apr 4, 2020
We're going to need a budget and what do you want to be able to do, what kind of gaming at what resolution (assuming you are gaming), and be prepared for answers that you're not going to like, i'm seeing nothing thats reusable in those specs, although you've not listed a GPU or a PSU, so it's a major upgrade.

Budget is around 400/600, the only gaming that I will be doing is Sims4 Football manager and the odd facebook game, I work from home for a recruitment agency requires me to use salesforce. If it's easier to buy one than upgrade than so bed I have had this for around 4-5 years