GPU -» AMD RADEON R7-360
Memory -» 2GB DDR5
SSD -» KINGSTON 120GB SATA3
HardDrive -» 1TB 64Mb cache 7200rpm SATA3G
Power Supply -» NOX URANO SX 500 80 Plus
OS -» Windows 8.1

What would you do with those 600€?

Solution
To look up particular parts it would help to know what sites you could order from (as an American I'm not familiar with how these are priced in euros).

In general, you can expect to be able to re-use the case, PSU* and data hard drive. As to the SSD, how much space is used up now? That size seems a little tight. A new CPU from either AMD or Intel will need a new board, and probably new (DDR4) RAM.

Is there a particular reason you've stuck with 8.1? Even though the free upgrade offer to 10 has "officially" ended the MS activation servers still activate 10 with 7, 8, or 8.1 keys (wink, wink). There are new gaming features from DX12 on down.

The PSU should be powerful enough as far as wattage, though I'm not familiar with the...
To look up particular parts it would help to know what sites you could order from (as an American I'm not familiar with how these are priced in euros).

In general, you can expect to be able to re-use the case, PSU* and data hard drive. As to the SSD, how much space is used up now? That size seems a little tight. A new CPU from either AMD or Intel will need a new board, and probably new (DDR4) RAM.

Is there a particular reason you've stuck with 8.1? Even though the free upgrade offer to 10 has "officially" ended the MS activation servers still activate 10 with 7, 8, or 8.1 keys (wink, wink). There are new gaming features from DX12 on down.

The PSU should be powerful enough as far as wattage, though I'm not familiar with the brand. As it's maker matches that of the case am I right to guess it came with the case? If so it might be advisable to upgrade that to a unit from a reputable manufacturer.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS