hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
Processor : amd fx 6300
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
Graphics card: nvidia 750ti
Cooling fan aftermarket: deep cool Frostwin 2.0 dual fan cooler
I have connected this to my 55 inch samsung tv q60r 120hz 4k display

Trying to play fifa 21 but stuttering and tearing of screen observed. Clearly not upto the mark . I need to upgrade my graphics card . To which I can upgrade that can play fifa 22 and 23. With no issue . And play in 4k or if not 1080 p @ 120hz or else atleast 60hz . I hope to only change graphics due to budget . Wt would be my best option without bottleneck . Also under or around 10000 rupees. I.e. 130 to 140 usd .

Solution
So no problem of bottleneck? Btwn am using 650wats antec plus. Also 1050ti , should I take 2gb or 4gb also there is regular and mini variant. So which to pick ? Thank you in advance for the help . Appreciate this. Also one more question if at all I decide to upgrade my processor for this motherboard, may I know which to go next without having issue with heat

4 GB is preferable, but really, it's whatever you can find (and is legit, there are a lot of fake GPUs on eBay). GPU pricing is crazy. Shouldn't be bottlenecking issues with a 1050 Ti and an FX 6300.

If you decide to upgrade your CPU, it would either need to be a significant upgrade, which means motherboard, RAM, and CPU or it would be a pointless waste of money and...

hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
If you can find a used 1050 Ti in that price range, it's an upgrade, but also about as far as you go with an FX 6300.
So no problem of bottleneck? Btwn am using 650wats antec plus. Also 1050ti , should I take 2gb or 4gb also there is regular and mini variant. So which to pick ? Thank you in advance for the help . Appreciate this. Also one more question if at all I decide to upgrade my processor for this motherboard, may I know which to go next without having issue with heat

DSzymborski

Titan

4 GB is preferable, but really, it's whatever you can find (and is legit, there are a lot of fake GPUs on eBay). GPU pricing is crazy. Shouldn't be bottlenecking issues with a 1050 Ti and an FX 6300.

If you decide to upgrade your CPU, it would either need to be a significant upgrade, which means motherboard, RAM, and CPU or it would be a pointless waste of money and you should stick with what you have and keep the cash.

Reactions: hasanu88
Solution

hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018

If you decide to upgrade your CPU, it would either need to be a significant upgrade, which means motherboard, RAM, and CPU or it would be a pointless waste of money and you should stick with what you have and keep the cash.
Thanks mate. Appreciate it

FX is all but obsolete.
Mainly because single thread performance is poor.

Before you spend money on a graphics card, try this simple test to see if it will do you much good:

Run YOUR games, but lower your resolution and eye candy.
This makes the graphics card loaf a bit.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.
If your FPS stays the same, you are likely more cpu limited.

If you decide to upgrade the cpu, you are also looking at a motherboard and ddr4 upgrade.

Plan on $250 or so for something like a i3-10100, a lga1200 motherboard and ddr4 ram.
Here is a review of the 10100:
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-10100/15.html

Reactions: hasanu88

hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018

Also how is 1650 4gb work with this ?

hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
FX is all but obsolete.
Mainly because single thread performance is poor.

Before you spend money on a graphics card, try this simple test to see if it will do you much good:

Run YOUR games, but lower your resolution and eye candy.
This makes the graphics card loaf a bit.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.
If your FPS stays the same, you are likely more cpu limited.

If you decide to upgrade the cpu, you are also looking at a motherboard and ddr4 upgrade.

Plan on $250 or so for something like a i3-10100, a lga1200 motherboard and ddr4 ram.
Here is a review of the 10100:
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-10100/15.html
As u said . Fps looks better with low graphics but still stutter is there . Game is a bit jumpy at times . But compared to high setting much stable and playable for now . Also any suggestions for amd graphics as a replacement for 1050 ti. I am not able to find it in market.

If I am not mistaken, your TV has hdmi input, no Displayport.
While the screen may refresh at 120hz, it requires hdmI 2.1 to do so.
I don't know if the tv has that.
You would also need a ultra high speed hdmi cable, and a graphics card capable of outputting hdmi 2.1
So far as I know, that would require a 3000 series graphics card.
Looks like 60 fps is about your limit.

hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
If I am not mistaken, your TV has hdmi input, no Displayport.
While the screen may refresh at 120hz, it requires hdmI 2.1 to do so.
I don't know if the tv has that.
You would also need a ultra high speed hdmi cable, and a graphics card capable of outputting hdmi 2.1
So far as I know, that would require a 3000 series graphics card.
Looks like 60 fps is about your limit.
Am kool with 60fps as far as I dont see lag or stutter. Meanwhile am not able find any graphics card available at the market. All out of stock . Is there an amd equivalent for 1050 ti ?

What is the make/model of your psu?
Does it have the requisite 6 pin connector to run a 2060-6gb?
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm
If the psu is old or a cheap unit, it will not deliver advertised power for graphics.

Do you know the seller? Is he/she trustworthy?
Cam you test the unit in your pc to verify that it works?

Scams abound on ebay, Buy only from a seller with good/legit feedback.
Does the unit warrant proper operation?
Can you return it if not satisfied?
To some extent, ebay protects buyers.
Pay only with paypal.
All communications should be via ebay email.

Is the price too good to be true? If so, it likely is a bad buy.

hasanu88

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
What is the make/model of your psu?
Does it have the requisite 6 pin connector to run a 2060-6gb?
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm
If the psu is old or a cheap unit, it will not deliver advertised power for graphics.

Do you know the seller? Is he/she trustworthy?
Cam you test the unit in your pc to verify that it works?

Scams abound on ebay, Buy only from a seller with good/legit feedback.
Does the unit warrant proper operation?
Can you return it if not satisfied?
To some extent, ebay protects buyers.
Pay only with paypal.
All communications should be via ebay email.

Is the price too good to be true? If so, it likely is a bad buy.
Psu is antec vp 650. And 1060 6gb graphics