Upgrading my old pc need some help

srdjan.cvijo

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
So i want to upgrade my pc not alot i play only cs:go my cpu is intel core 2 quad 6700 and i have a geforce gts8800 512mb gpu and 4gb of ram, i get 30 to 120 fps in cs go on lowest settings.Is there a cheap upgrade that can fix that?I wanted to buy a gtx 750ti 2gb gpu but i dont feel comfortable buying it on ebay since there are alot of scammers and it could come disfunctional.

Solution
GTX 750 Ti would be good.

eBay has a 30-day money back guarantee. Just DO NOT buy a GPU from China or Hong Kong. They are the biggest scammers selling fake GPUs. You must buy an actual GPU made by an actual authorized reseller such as ASUS, EVGA, Gigabyte, MSI, Zotac, etc. which can be found on eBay. Also DO NOT buy from a seller with 0 feedback. They tend to scam also by listing a really good price on a product and sending you something different and to the wrong address and taking a while to get your money back.
GTX 750 Ti would be good.

eBay has a 30-day money back guarantee. Just DO NOT buy a GPU from China or Hong Kong. They are the biggest scammers selling fake GPUs. You must buy an actual GPU made by an actual authorized reseller such as ASUS, EVGA, Gigabyte, MSI, Zotac, etc. which can be found on eBay. Also DO NOT buy from a seller with 0 feedback. They tend to scam also by listing a really good price on a product and sending you something different and to the wrong address and taking a while to get your money back.

Solution