Apr 19, 2020
Looking to upgrade my pc, I was thinking about buying a new graphics card or processor (or RAM etc. if needed). Current setup is:

Asus STRIX GTX950 DC2OC 2GB GPU
AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz 6-core CPU
MSI 970A-G43 motherboard
Kingston 8Gb DDR3 RAM
Chieftec 600W 80+ PSU

Will gladly hear any suggestions or thoughts.
I was wondering if there will be bottlenecking if I only upgrade one, meaning if I only upgrade my CPU or GPU. Should I look for a bundle and upgrade both, or just save up my money for the future? The budget is about 200€ for the gpu or cpu, my goal is to play 1080p 60fps. I don't play that much, but it would be nice to get some better frames.

Thank you in advance

Solution
Maybe you could bang your buck for a little bit, upgrade to Ryzen 5 2600 and use MSi Gaming Plus B450M (i've read abt the power stability on the board, it is better for overclocking or stock use with less heat on VRMs). for GPU u can overclock it if you prefer to.
Maybe you could bang your buck for a little bit, upgrade to Ryzen 5 2600 and use MSi Gaming Plus B450M (i've read abt the power stability on the board, it is better for overclocking or stock use with less heat on VRMs). for GPU u can overclock it if you prefer to.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS