Question Upgrading my PC

Jun 6, 2020
Hello all,
I'm looking to upgrade my PC a part after another as I can't upgrade it all at once ,so I want suggestion what part to start with in order to get the least bottlenecking possible until I upgrade the other parts , also please suggest specific components.
Here is my PC Specs:
CPU:AMD FX 8350 8 core OC'd to 4.5 GHz
RAM:16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 970A-D3P
Graphics Card:Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB
PSU:500 Watt

Lutfij

Titan
Unfortunately anything you throw at it in terms of an investment would be moot since the platform you own is already the peak at which it can go without giving you diminshing returns. I'd ask you to go for a new build entirely. If you can't buy everything in one go, it's best you save the money and invest in a motherboard, CPU and ram. You can carry over the storage, chassis and PSU to the new build.

Speaking of which, what is the make and model of the PSU and it's age?

Jun 6, 2020
What is the make and model of the psu?

What budget? Without knowing a budget I’d say a cpu/motherboard/RAM combination but these have to be changed together to move to a modern setup.
I didn't know until I opened the case it's written on it HEC-500TC-5WBK 500 watt I googled it and I think it's pretty unknown
Unfortunately anything you throw at it in terms of an investment would be moot since the platform you own is already the peak at which it can go without giving you diminshing returns. I'd ask you to go for a new build entirely. If you can't buy everything in one go, it's best you save the money and invest in a motherboard, CPU and ram. You can carry over the storage, chassis and PSU to the new build.

Speaking of which, what is the make and model of the PSU and it's age?
My budget is 250-300$ for now