[SOLVED] Upgrading my Secondary PC....

I have secondary PC which is almost 4 year old... And now I am facing random restart issue.(it happens very rarely) so I am thinking to upgrade that PC.. my brother sometimes play Games on it, but most of the time I use to watch movies, play music on it.. and my father sometime use to do his office work on it..

My Current PCs Specs (secondary)
I3 6098p (with CM Hyper 212 turbo cooler)
2x4GB Kingston Value DDR4 2133mhz
Gigabyte GA-H110M DS2
Zotac GTX 1050ti OC
Corsair VS 450
120GB Gigabyte Sata SSD (DRAM less)
1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD
And have Mofotech Reactor Z-500 cabinet with 2 top exhaust fans.. 1 front air intake.. 1 rear intake..

I am planning to get i5 10400F with Gigabyte GA-H410M Board to upgrade my Processor and RAM..(as its combo is fairly cheaper than R5 3500+A320 or B450 board at this time)

So can is it ok to upgrade my PC or not..
Can I use my old VS450.. as it is still serving good. (It is also 4 year old)..
Can I use Hyper 212 turbo (I have only LGA 1151 brackets and I have seen that LGA 1151 Cooler holes are same as LGA 1200 socket cooler mount holes...

Do I need to reinstall Windows after upgrade.. (windows version is 1909)

That all.

Solution
You don't need to upgrade anything on it for non-gaming, and even for gaming if you keep settings lower it will be fine. What I would do is get a larger SSD and do a clean Windows on it, make sure it's cleaned out inside and see if it does not crash. The VS series is a lower level one but not a bad quality one to use for a low end system.
You don't need to upgrade anything on it for non-gaming, and even for gaming if you keep settings lower it will be fine. What I would do is get a larger SSD and do a clean Windows on it, make sure it's cleaned out inside and see if it does not crash. The VS series is a lower level one but not a bad quality one to use for a low end system.

Solution