Upgrading Norton AntiVirus 05

I have Norton's 2004 along with Norton Internet Security, however I'm
trying to upgrade to the 05 edition and it says "Please remove previous
edition", so I went to my Add/Remove and only saw Norton Internet
Security, I looked in Program Files and couldn't find the uninstall of
Norton Antivirus 04.
Any recommendations? Thx

--
bigman8424

"bigman8424" <bigman8424.1rpzpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

>I looked in Program Files and couldn't find the uninstall of
> Norton Antivirus 04.
> Any recommendations? Thx

Removing your Norton program using SymNRT
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?Open&src=&docid=2001092114452606&nsf=nav.nsf&view=docid&dtype=&prod=&ver=&osv=&osv_lvl=
or
http://tinyurl.com/9rkh7

--
William

Yes, you may need to remove NIS also. If that fails, then you have a
botched NAV 2k4 uninstalled that will require you going to the Symantec
website and downloading a registry cleanup kit for your version of NAV
(2004). From there, you'll be able to install NAV2k5.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"