Hello everyone,
So my story:
Have 22' 720p 1650x1080 monitor
AMD FX 4100 over clocked to 4Ghz
GTX 660 OC
Some really old motherboard
8GB ram
550W or 650W not sure now
Windows 7 / Windows 10 ( changing through BIOS )

I am on budget.
Next month travelling to USA , will buy there probably. GTX 1060 6GB strix.

I know it will bottleneck, but can I play on 720p with it for few months ( definitely want 1080p 60fps around Christmas) but will I be able to play
FX 4100 + GTX 1060 on 720p on max for 3-4 months.

How bigger difference is 75hz / 80hz 1920x1080 than 60hz one?
Not sure I f I have budget for 120hz, maybe yes.. but definitely not 144hz.
Which is the best for 1060 6gb gaming

Solution
Well, let me do a little digging on who makes that thing. If a computer were a house, the PSU would be the foundation(at least in terms of importance). So, getting the PSU right, while not very satisfying is more satisfying that having the computer not turn on, or worse, having important parts short out, like the mobo, or graphics card. So give me a moment, see if I can't figure out what this thing is.

NightKnight_CZ

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017

Even if I will upgrade in next month's / year
To 1080p? I want to have it for 3-4 years

NightKnight_CZ

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
Approx 700W gaming PSU
Technical Specifications

Power Supply ATX 12V V 2.3
Power 700W
Includes active PFC and 14cm fan
Overvoltage / undervoltage and short circuit protection
Vents in the form of honeycomb to improve cooling capacity and reduce noise

Features

Material: • Metal and ABS. Black housing and red fan
Cables for connectors coated black mesh
Dimensions: 159*150*86mm
Warranty: 2 years
Weight: 1430g

dudmont

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
Well, let me do a little digging on who makes that thing. If a computer were a house, the PSU would be the foundation(at least in terms of importance). So, getting the PSU right, while not very satisfying is more satisfying that having the computer not turn on, or worse, having important parts short out, like the mobo, or graphics card. So give me a moment, see if I can't figure out what this thing is.

Solution

dudmont

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
Ok, I can't find that particular make on the PSU tier chart(http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html), but that doesn't really matter. What matter most is how long you've had it, and how long that warranty is. See the warranty length tells us a lot about the quality of components that the manufacturer uses. If the PSU is working(in a very broad sense, like it powers on just fine) and you're not getting unexplained system restarts or weird smells or sounds coming from it, then it will probably work for right now. But I would plan to replace it as soon as you can scrape up 75-100Euros. Bookmark that Tier chart link, find a tier 2 or higher unit off that list when you get a chance, it will help you avoid trouble.
Have fun in the US :). I wish I spoke Czech, would have made looking at the webpage a lot easier.

NightKnight_CZ

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
Good morning, yes it is that PSU, bought it on Alza.com , it's working really well , no sounds, doesn't smell, my friend is studying electro / engineering, he bought this one, and he is hard gamer, so definitely he wouldn't buy some sh*t :D