What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.
* I will be using this PC for gaming: Crusader Kings III, Rainbow Six Siege, ARK Survival Evolved, The Witcher 3. I will also use this PC for coding programs such as Python and Java.
What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?
* $800 preferably - $1000 max
What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc\)
* CPU/GPU/MOBO/RAM (If necessary)
If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.
* Monitor: LG 23MP47HQ 60Hz 23.0" Monitor
*Keyboard&Mouse: Corsair K55 RGB
* Memory: SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5”/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive/Mushkin Reactor 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
*OS: Windows 10
*(If reusable) RAM: Corsair CMY32GX3M4A1600C9 Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
*PSU: 650W EVGA
*Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case
Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?
* Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case
Extra info or particulars:
- Recently I upgraded my PC for the first time in 7 years. I installed new/more RAM and bought 1TB of SSD and then moved my OS from the HDD to the SSD. I noticed my CPU was now holding me back . If possible I'd like to just upgrade my CPU but the CPU/GPU/MOBO are all pretty old so I'll probably have to upgrade them as well. Thanks for the help