Hello. I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry for my grammar and other mistakes. I'm going to change my current system (i5 4670, 8gb ddr3) for a ryzen and have some questions. The system is for gaming mostly, I'm not into video coding or streaming. I'm playing in full hd mode (60 hz) and not going to change my monitor in the near future. My previous system worked fine for 7 years (so you can say I'm not a perfectionist in terms of gaming) and I'm looking for something that could be used for casual gaming (I mean like medium-settings) without major updates for 5-6 years.
- CPU. Ryzen 5 3600 or 3600x? Difference in prices in my region is 30$. Or maybe 2700x (-20$ from the price of 3600) would be a better choice in terms of a long perspective? I mean +2 cores and +4 threads sounds good, but I'm not sure.
- Motherboard. MSI b450 Tomahawk Max or Gigabyte b450 Aorus Elite?
- RAM ddr4 Kingston HyperX Predator [HX432C16PB3K2/32]
- SSD M.2 A-Data XPG SX6000 Lite.
- GPU MSI gtx 1660 ti (already have it)
- PSU Corsair CX 600 (also have it and don't want to change it if possible in the near future).