AVF 650W PSU
GIGABYTE MB
NVIDIA GT 1650

my plan of upgrade is these:

psu upgrades to fsp hexa+ 600W
Cpu upgrades to ryzen 5 2600
Mobo upgrades to B450M tomahawk
And maybe add another 8 gigs of RAM

If I change my cpu first is my psu able to handle it?
I remember someone said that my psu right now is a local psu and it isn't very good and that I should change immediately if I want to be gaming for extended hours.

Solution
what psu would you recommend me? I saw a seasonic psu but I forgot what model it is.

SeaSonic models are mostly high-quality. There's a budget line that looks like S12II in name that is OK, but far better than what you're using. I'd also recommend the Corsair CX, as long as it's not an older version with the green lettering; that's very often the least expensive PSU really worth bothering with and it tends to be widely available.

DSzymborski

Titan
what psu would you recommend me? I saw a seasonic psu but I forgot what model it is.

SeaSonic models are mostly high-quality. There's a budget line that looks like S12II in name that is OK, but far better than what you're using. I'd also recommend the Corsair CX, as long as it's not an older version with the green lettering; that's very often the least expensive PSU really worth bothering with and it tends to be widely available.

Solution
Sep 14, 2019
Even though I agree there are better psus out there I don't think hexas are like totally terrible. Also, I don't think you really need 600w in this setup.

FYI adding 8gb more RAM isn’t the best option. It is best to use RAM bought as a single kit and not mix RAM from separate kits even if they are the same make and model as there can be issues. Is your current RAM 1x8gb or 2x4gb? 1x8gb will be noticeable slower as it can only run in single channel.

anaxgorous1

Reputable
Jul 27, 2019
FYI adding 8gb more RAM isn’t the best option. It is best to use RAM bought as a single kit and not mix RAM from separate kits even if they are the same make and model as there can be issues. Is your current RAM 1x8gb or 2x4gb? 1x8gb will be noticeable slower as it can only run in single channel.
My ram is 1x8gb