[SOLVED] upgrading to ryzen 7 2700

bintangwidiyo

Commendable
Aug 14, 2020
hello guys, i was upgrading my pc without see the internet because i got nice price for ryzen 7 2700, now im using it without upgrading my mainboard, my mainboard is a320 hdv. Im using this PC only for playing game only, so far when im using my PC there isnt any problem. So my question is, it is safe to use this mainboard while im using ryzen 7 2700?

Thanks

Solution
hello guys, i was upgrading my pc without see the internet because i got nice price for ryzen 7 2700, now im using it without upgrading my mainboard, my mainboard is a320 hdv. Im using this PC only for playing game only, so far when im using my PC there isnt any problem. So my question is, it is safe to use this mainboard while im using ryzen 7 2700?

Thanks
The Asrock board supports Zen+ CPU's. If you want to overclock you may want a board with better VRM but at stock clocks it should be fine.

Thanks
The Asrock board supports Zen+ CPU's. If you want to overclock you may want a board with better VRM but at stock clocks it should be fine.

Reactions: bintangwidiyo
Solution