[SOLVED] Upload speed issues with Ubiquity nanostations

Jun 25, 2019
Hi, wondering if sombody could help me out or if they have seen this issue before,
in the main office building the connection works fine 10 mb up 10 mb down.

My network is set up as follows

From a central office building a ubiquity nanostation sends the network to another nanostation on another building (500 feet off) (we have a pc set up here which is still showing 10 up and 10 down)
Which then via ubiquity bullet m2 gets distributed to about 10 different pc’s within 2 km. (HERE the connection is 10down and 0 up)

Anybody know what could cause this? Sorry if my post is confusing, trying to word it the best I can.

Solution
The PCs don't have transmit power to get signals BACK to the bullet M2. Each of the PCs probably needs a loco M2 or similar pointed at the central location to get signals back.
Jun 25, 2019
The PCs don't have transmit power to get signals BACK to the bullet M2. Each of the PCs probably needs a loco M2 or similar pointed at the central location to get signals back.
Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn’t mention this in the original post, but each building that is connected to the network. Connects via a nanostation. That should clear that up, right? We’ve had this network for almost 8 years, it’s just recently that we’re having this issue.

Jun 25, 2019
The Bullet and nanostations should have pretty good diagnostics for signal. What do you see? It is possible the bullet has a hardware problem if it has been in service for years.
I’m not able to check the diagnostics at the moment, but about a month ago I did everything was fine on the nanostation end, and did updates on everything. Can post pics later if need be?... that’s what I’m starting to think too. That the bullet M2 might need to be replaced.

TRENDING THREADS