Upload speed with fiber not working?

May 1, 2018
I just got fiber installed in my house and I was super excited to finnally get more than 1 mbps upload speed that Comcast was giving me. I got the 150/150 package from frontier. Our WiFi speed tests are all good, getting about 145/95 which is fine. But on my desktop which is directly hooked up to the router is only getting 148/.75...yes that's point .75. Less than a megabit upload. I feel like I have exhausted all my ideas and i don't know what to do now!

Solution
You need to download the newer drivers from the killer site. They also have ones with all the killer features disabled. These tend to be more stable and the so called "gaming" function the killer drivers do is mostly marketing hype.
May 1, 2018
It's a gaming m5 z370...i looked at it and it says it is a killer connection? It says something like 2500 killer gigabit or something along those lines.

May 1, 2018
Thank you bill, I had no idea it was going to be the killer drivers! I had even a tech coming on Monday because I was at a lost and so was Frontier! Thank you so much! Now getting a steady 80 MBPS Upload!