Uploading images from a webcam to my homepage

Hello all,

First let me say that I'm completely ingorant on the subject webcams.

I want to upload a picture taken by a webcam to my homepage, at let's
say a 10 second interval.
I bought myself an ADI C350 webcam, wich comes with some software.
Installed the lot, and most of it works. I can see a picture taken by
the webcam on my screen, but haven't the faintest idea how to get hold
of the picture on my computer, let alone how to upload it
automatically.

I tried to find some software on the net, but so far I didn't succeed.

Can somebody give me some hints? I feel kind of in the dark.

Kind regards,
Peter

"P.Melchior" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> First let me say that I'm completely ingorant on the subject
webcams.

> I want to upload a picture taken by a webcam to my homepage, at
let's
> say a 10 second interval.
> I bought myself an ADI C350 webcam, wich comes with some software.
> Installed the lot, and most of it works. I can see a picture taken
by
> the webcam on my screen, but haven't the faintest idea how to get
hold
> of the picture on my computer, let alone how to upload it
> automatically.
>
> I tried to find some software on the net, but so far I didn't
succeed.

> Can somebody give me some hints? I feel kind of in the dark.
>
> Kind regards,
> Peter

Try the free trial for coffee cup software. It has a live chat help
person to help you in real time to solve your problems. Usually they
are simple problems! But they helped me help myself very recently!

Hi

Op Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:48:01 -0700 schreef "ChadMan"
<chadhammer@nospamcharter.net>:

>"P.Melchior" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> Hello all,

[...]
>> Can somebody give me some hints? I feel kind of in the dark.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Peter
>>

>Try the free trial for coffee cup software. It has a live chat help
>person to help you in real time to solve your problems. Usually they
>are simple problems! But they helped me help myself very recently!

Thanks. CoffeeCup Web Cam does exactly what I wanted. Is there any
Freeware stuff around which performs like CoffeeCup?

TIA
Peter

"P.Melchior" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Thanks. CoffeeCup Web Cam does exactly what I wanted. Is there any
> Freeware stuff around which performs like CoffeeCup?
>
> TIA
> Peter

I think the free version of VisionsGS PE will do what you want but it
has limitations!

http://www.visiongs.de/