i5 8600K
Cooler master AIO 120 lite
Asus ROG Strix 1070
Crosair 550 W PSU
Coolermaster master box 5 RGB case
can you suggest a budget UPS for avoid beeping
I currently have APC 600C UPS

Solution
I have a very similar set up. Do you have Powerchute installed? What is it telling you about the UPS status? I think that your UPS may be struggling to handle the load of your PC. The UPS can only handle about 360W while your system draws 250-300W under load.

I have a OC'd 6600k with a 1070 and LC loop. While benching I see a load of about 250W peak on my APC 1500G

edit spelling
I have a very similar set up. Do you have Powerchute installed? What is it telling you about the UPS status? I think that your UPS may be struggling to handle the load of your PC. The UPS can only handle about 360W while your system draws 250-300W under load.

I have a OC'd 6600k with a 1070 and LC loop. While benching I see a load of about 250W peak on my APC 1500G

edit spelling

Solution
I'd like to know what errors your UPS is throwing before we talk about getting a new UPS.

According to APC you want a UPS that can handle 200% of your PSU's max wattage. In this case 1100W, that's complicated by the fact that most UPS are rated in VA not watts. Most people find that to be exceptionally high estimate. Budget options are not where you want to go when talking about UPS's. Anything good and safe is going to cost money.

Most of the products offered by Cyberpower, Tripplite, and to a lesser extent APC are pretty good options. APC used to be top dog but has fallen off in recent years. For you I'd look at something around 1000VA and at least 750W. I'd also verify the output wave form. Ideally you want a pure sine wave output. But those are usually 2-4 times more expensive so stepped approximation is about the best you can find in most cases.

kanewolf

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from harisankarspai220 : "Buying new UPS"

MERGED QUESTION
Question from harisankarspai220 : "Looking for a UPS for My PC"

TRENDING THREADS