Oct 22, 2019
It's not a common restart problem that happens when powerdrops.
It's happening when power is online no voltage spikes (maybe) but the pc restarts after ups making a clicking sound.
I know the sound of the click of voltage spikes, but this time it's kinda different, i mean sound is low and then the pc restart.
so i need to know that if it's causing because of the electricity or the ups itself having some problem.
it's happening for 3days.
not all the time, i noticed after 6AM.
I usually use pc after 2PM to 2/3AM maybe.
for the first day it happened 2 times in 1h, 2nd day 3 times in 1 hour, and today 3times at 6PM and 8PM it was fine all day long, it's fine now.
i can't even use warranty if i can't show them the actual problem. if it's ups or the electricity,
using this ups for almost 11 months and the psu is 10months, i don't think psu is the issue here,
What should i do?
CPU: i5 6400
Motherboard:gigabyte H110m
Ram:16GB
SSD/HDD:1 500GB HDD, 256GB PNY SSD, 1 1TB portable 3.0 HDD
GPU:rx 590 8gb
PSU: Smart SE 630W Thermaltake
UPS : powerguard 1200VA
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
First off, you're supposed to list your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Second, that PSU should not exist in any build, regardless of budget. How old is the UPS and the PSU? Where are you located?

Reactions: Utsho
Oct 22, 2019
First off, you're supposed to list your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Second, that PSU should not exist in any build, regardless of budget. How old is the UPS and the PSU? Where are you located?
Thank you i edited the post, you can check my specs now, and i know this psu isn't that good, i'm using it for almost 11months. and the psu is about 9-10 month i think.
I'm living in Bangladesh, The power isn't stable over here, voltage always spikes when AC turns on or even freeze.everything was fine, ups can also handle those spikes, pc doesn't restart, but something i can hear that clicking sound from ups and pc restarts,
what is causing this?looks like sometime ups delaying or some other problem, cause it doesn't happen all time time when voltage spikes , For example voltage spikes 50-60times a day and pc restarts 2-3 times a day, for today it happened 1 time at night, but the voltage spiked so many times

TRENDING THREADS