[SOLVED] UPS confusion

Aug 26, 2020
Is it safe to connect my PC that has a 620W 80+ Bronze PSU to a 625VA/325W UPS? I don't have my 27" connected to my UPS.. My setup has been like that for over a year, but when I checked PSU calculator (https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator), it has a 1000VA UPS recommendation. Should I upgrade my 625VA UPS to 1000VA UPS immediately?

Components & Peripherals:

Aorus b450 Pro Wifi, ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1060, 16GB DDR4 (2x8), DeepCool Gammax 240mm AiO, 4x ARGB fans, gaming peripherals (keyboard, mouse, headset, speakers)..

Is it safe to still use my APC 625VA/325W UPS?

Solution
Safe, yes. Should you do it, no.
When your system draws more than the UPS can handle the UPS may start whining/chirping. If your system is ever drawing more than the UPS can handle, and the power goes out, your system will turn off. If you want to have a UPS that can support your system while gaming, get a more powerful UPS.
When your system draws more than the UPS can handle the UPS may start whining/chirping. If your system is ever drawing more than the UPS can handle, and the power goes out, your system will turn off. If you want to have a UPS that can support your system while gaming, get a more powerful UPS.

Solution
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for the answer dude.. my system is still plugged into the UPS, and I've never really experienced a power outage ever since I got them.. I was a little concerned that my system would be damaged in case of a power outage..