UPS trouble

Hi,

I have a Belkin 1000VA UPS device. It works perfectly except for one software
feature. Since I don't need any aditional software the "Alarms" tab in Power
Options Properties is enough for me. The problem is that the both "percent"
sliders are blocked. The upper, Low Battery alarm can be moved from 36 to 100%,
and the lower Critical slider from 30 - 100%.
I really don't see a reason why I couldn't set the slider to 5 or 10% :-(

thanks you,
Gordan

Is this a "Belkin" interface feature?

Gordan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Belkin 1000VA UPS device. It works perfectly except for one software
> feature. Since I don't need any aditional software the "Alarms" tab in Power
> Options Properties is enough for me. The problem is that the both "percent"
> sliders are blocked. The upper, Low Battery alarm can be moved from 36 to 100%,
> and the lower Critical slider from 30 - 100%.
> I really don't see a reason why I couldn't set the slider to 5 or 10% :-(
>
> thanks you,
> Gordan

A tada Bob I rece:
> Is this a "Belkin" interface feature?

Belkin is the manufacturer, 1000VA model.

gordan

No, that is not what he is asking! Are you trying to set a setting that is
only available in thr Belkin software? You should not that the UPS software
system is very limited and is designed for general use. It may not have all
the options as the true UPS monitoring system from the manufacturers.