Hi,

I have a 1 Ryzen 5 3600
2 Asus RTX 3050 Dual OC
3 Gigabyte X570 UD motherboard
4 32 gb corsair 3000mhz 2x16 ram sticks
5 M.2 12gb WD Green SSD
6 WD 7200RPM 1 TB HDD
7 240GB SATA SSD

Plus my CPU is cooled by a ANTEC A400 tower cooler , and my Case has three intake 120mm fans and a exhaust 120mm

What would be a UPS wattage? and how to calculate it? as i have a frequent power cuts and fluctuation.

Ralston18

Titan
Visit the websites of any UPS manufacturers whose products are available where you live.

Most manufacturer's provide some sort of calculator to help size the UPS.

Main input being what output power (wattage) is needed and for how long.

Be aware that the calculators are likely to steer you toward a more expensive choice than you may really need/require.

Remember the true purpose of a UPS is to allow you enough time to gracefully and properly shutdown the supported computer and select peripherals such as the monitor. Generally just a few minutes allowing time for you to get back to the computer if necessary to initiate a shutdown.

The purpose is not to keep playing games or otherwise doing whatever....

And keep in mind the protections offered as measured in Joules. That is not limitless and surge protection can be lost via a series of small hits or one big hit.

Try to identify two or three UPSs that are available to you and within your budget.

Then read reviews and go online to read the applicable User Manuals and Installation Guides. Pay careful attention to the fine print and warnings.

Read the warranty terms as well.

Reactions: coolraveen