[SOLVED] Upstream Bonded Channels Help

May 9, 2020
Hello,

I recently upgraded to Spectrum's 400/20 speed service. Now I am getting constant disconnects with T3 & T4 time outs. I've had 2 tech visits and they've determined that it has something to do with the wiring in my walls not providing enough power. My Upstream bonded channels fluctuate between 1 locked and 4 locked. When it gets down to the 1 locked, my internet usually goes out. If I down grade back down to the 100/10 service speed, will this stop the dropping as my upload speed wont be as fast?

Solution
Generally, the wiring inside an apartment is still the responsibility of the cable company even if the apartment originally ran it. It's still spectrum's issue.
What service did you have previously? That should work fine unless they messed with the wiring.

In my experience, spectrum is one of the better isps out there and I deal with comcast and wow and at&t. Give them a chance to fix it before you downgrade.

May 9, 2020
I've been in this apartment for 2 months and have had spectrum the whole time. Was originally on their 100/10 plan and decided to upgrade to 400/20. After the upgrade is when we started noticing the very frequent disconnects

Wacabletech06

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
Call your manager, and tell them the outlet was determined bad by the cable company and ask politely are they going to replace it or can you move to a different apartment where the cable is not damaged. That's pretty much the only option if the diagnostic was correct.

Did they remove the plate from the wall, and change the fitting behind it?

TRENDING THREADS