urgent (computer browser problem)

dear everybody,
I have a single domain network (W2K advanced server +
SP2), some times i could not browse the network from the
my network places but still i could found all the network
devices by using the search for each device. When iam
trying to issue c:\net view command the following error
message i received " system error 71 has occured. No more
connection can be made ....etc", but my system has too
many connection users. any one can help me.

best regards

eng:thaar

"thaar al_taiey" <thaar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<037601c42469$b7458890$a401280a@phx.gbl>...
> dear everybody,
> I have a single domain network (W2K advanced server +
> SP2), some times i could not browse the network from the
> my network places but still i could found all the network
> devices by using the search for each device. When iam
> trying to issue c:\net view command the following error
> message i received " system error 71 has occured. No more
> connection can be made ....etc", but my system has too
> many connection users. any one can help me.

Is your server set up for "Per Server" licensing? If so,
how many licenses is it set up with? Sounds like you may
be at the limit.

--
Matt Hickman
There were grabbie stars who boasted of being grandmothers while