Question Urgent help for DRAM idle novice!

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
First of all, hello to all the community hope y'all doing all dandy and my question goes by the following devils between lines I have a single module of Patriot Signature Line 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL11 Dual Rank 1.5v, recently I became trapped in a loop of bsods and over 10 OS's installation with my legendary LG dvd writer which is unhuman, it is don't question him if you put a cracked disk is spitting... it's been with me and still gonna be, am old school and now by the time I type with usb, I upgraded to even 10 home edition from 7 ultimate/7 home premium before going to 10 thinkin... the think. Then I thought drivers, then while my RX 550 has bad drivers there's a hope that I found by animer that makes stable drivers even more so the own irony "pro software" which doesn't work point being.. now I thought two days previously that one of first time in my life I actually look at what's called "DRAM FREQUENCY" which showed 1333 then I put it by mistake to what I bought for and now by time I type to 800.. It is right? please help me you see my pain here

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
I was looking on "unsplash' for some photos by time I got on Chrome "status acces violation". So 800 isn't right.. anyhow the module is newly pull outta ground, if it has 2 months is good. Please avoid all mediocre such as hdd and stuff.. I came for a question I wanna know the answer to it

i bumped je voltage to 1.49v edit

Last edited:

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
yo sorry for spam if i said urgent is urgent please understand ppl. I dunno if 1.49 was right as you might already thought i've went on google and on imaginary road trips i don't wanna experience, like.. honest than this isn't getting anyway I've read something about how "auto" settings do knee your so well put together "rig" and like i didn't actually know, i am average user a photographer i was once a hardware enthusiast not anymore and am sittin here with another pair of keyboard dedicated entirely to when my pc has its sins picture it and now the voltage is on 1.42, yes 1.42. Please ahaha

TRENDING THREADS