Question URGENT! HELP ME!!! Ryzen Master Crashes My PC into black screen and how to fix it???

Nov 11, 2019
So here is my part list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/BTYhD2 It's been working perfectly fine until I watch this stupid video on youtube:
View: https://youtu.be/_WOtXtDZLd8
SO I download Ryzen Master, and then update my BIOS First of all after I updated my BIOS, System doesn't allow me to access BIOS anymore Here comes the worst, After I installed Ryzen Master, I opened and checked it out, there was a creator tab, so i clicked on it, apply it and after that my PC Crashed !!!!!! so now when I turn it on, just the PC is running, my monitor, mouse and keyboard dont get any signal. On my Asus ROG B450-F, the warning light turned yellow ....
Please help me pleaseeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, so i reset the CMOS, the PC now boot up and this screen appear and now I can't press any key from my keyboard
With the computer on, unplug the USB keyboard and plug it in. I connected a PS2 keyboard (I know it is ancient). This keyboard is recognized by the BIOS at boot-up each time. I plug my computers into a UPS and leave on for years.
I am also having the same issue with the Ryzen 2700 computer crashing. I have done all the items listed in the video. I have I built 3 in the past month. Putting on a DeepCool 400 fan seems to solve the issue if the computer is not "pushed". I also disabled 4 of the 8 processors with the stock fan. That seems to help. I am currently installing a DeepCool fan with 4 processors disabled to see if this problem goes away forever. I have been adjusting settings in the registry, monitoring the system logs, etc. These are very small incremental gains.
I can't afford the time. I replaced the MB, CPU and different RAM. The computer still locks when pushed.

I don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars more to solve AMD's problem. They are ignoring the issue. Switching back to Intel maybe the answer and ignore AMD.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: hhng208
Nov 11, 2019
With the computer on, unplug the USB keyboard and plug it in. I connected a PS2 keyboard (I know it is ancient). This keyboard is recognized by the BIOS at boot-up each time. I plug my computers into a UPS and leave on for years.
I am also having the same issue with the Ryzen 2700 computer crashing. I have done all the items listed in the video. I have I built 3 in the past month. Putting on a DeepCool 400 fan seems to solve the issue if the computer is not "pushed". I also disabled 4 of the 8 processors with the stock fan. That seems to help. I am currently installing a DeepCool fan with 4 processors disabled to see if this problem goes away forever. I have been adjusting settings in the registry, monitoring the system logs, etc. These are very small incremental gains.
I can't afford the time. I replaced the MB, CPU and different RAM. The computer still locks when pushed.

I don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars more to solve AMD's problem. They are ignoring the issue. Switching back to Intel maybe the answer and ignore AMD.
Hope this helps.
I solved the problem. But yes it is true... My old i5 6600k working just fine and idk why I decided to build another PC and chose AMD... now probably I'm going back to i5 9600k or something intel

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS