[SOLVED] Urgent help needed please

Nov 6, 2018
I just got a new graphics card for my computer but when I put it in my computer would turn on (fans. Motherboard, and gpu) but then the power button, mouse and keyboard, and monitor all dont work screen shows no connection, mouse and keyboard wont turn on (both wired) and power button just wont work.
Please help I'm panicking thinking I broke my PC (I even set it back up how I did before and nothing works still)

Solution
Hopefully, there is just a bad connection somewhere....

First,doublecheck all power connections to ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Second, do the same for all cards, RAM, jumpers to ensure that they are fully and firmly in place.

Third, watch and listen carefully when booting: may be some error code message appear. Or some pattern of beeps from the motherboard.

Fourth, post your system specs: hardware and OS.

One possibility is that the PSU was marginally functioning and the load imposed/added by the new GPU may have been too much for the PSU. It reached its EOL (End of Life).

Ralston18

Titan
Hopefully, there is just a bad connection somewhere....

First,doublecheck all power connections to ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Second, do the same for all cards, RAM, jumpers to ensure that they are fully and firmly in place.

Third, watch and listen carefully when booting: may be some error code message appear. Or some pattern of beeps from the motherboard.

Fourth, post your system specs: hardware and OS.

One possibility is that the PSU was marginally functioning and the load imposed/added by the new GPU may have been too much for the PSU. It reached its EOL (End of Life).

Solution