Urgent help needed

Mar 2, 2018
I been having problems connecting to a hotspot “optimumwifi” on a Windows 7 laptop and a windows 10 all in one computer, every time I try to connect it always say “unable to connect” I tried everything which includes network reset, disable/enable adapter, reinstall wireless adapters, went into cmd and did all the netsh commands no luck. I also ran windows troubleshoot multiple times and it always concluded to “Investigate router or access points” restarted router & modem multiple times. Can someone help?

Mar 2, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from zeekmilly : "Can’t connect to network help!"

I been having problems connecting to a hotspot “optimumwifi” on a Windows 7 laptop and a windows 10 all in one computer, every time I try to connect it always say “unable to connect” I tried everything which includes network reset, disable/enable adapter, reinstall wireless adapters, went into cmd and did all the netsh commands no luck. I also ran windows troubleshoot multiple times and it always concluded to “Investigate router or access points” restarted router & modem multiple times. Can someone help?