Urgent help with windows 10

Keneve

Reputable
Dec 3, 2014
Hey guys. Please help me. Im desperate. Recently i bought a gamer pc and it came with a 30-day windows 10 free trial. I am totally lost in windows 10,i dont know anything i can do with it and there are some updates that are slowing down my connection.
My question is - How can i downgrade from windows 10 free trial to windows 7 ? Keep in mind that its only a 30 day trial,i dont have the serial key for it. Please help guys. Should i buy it? How to install windows 7 ? Thanks :(

Solution
If you upgraded from windows 7 or 8 to windows 10 and did not do a system restore in windows 10 or if a month has not passed yet, you can still go back to your previous version of windows. However if the PC was bought with windows 10 preinstalled there is no way to downgrade without purchasing/obtaining a copy of windows 7/8.

offroadguy56

Honorable
Apr 3, 2013
If you upgraded from windows 7 or 8 to windows 10 and did not do a system restore in windows 10 or if a month has not passed yet, you can still go back to your previous version of windows. However if the PC was bought with windows 10 preinstalled there is no way to downgrade without purchasing/obtaining a copy of windows 7/8.

Solution

bignastyid

Titan

You'll have to buy windows.

TRENDING THREADS