[SOLVED] (Urgent) How much is this worth?! Asus T300L/A

RobbeyRobert

Honorable
May 10, 2015
Hi ! i want to sell a used Laptop/Tablet, exact Model is: ASUS Transformer Book T300L, it's one of those which you can dock and undock from the keyboard.
was looking all over the internet but couldn't find any details regarding prices, only that it used to be sold for 600$.
what i did find tho is a cut down version of this with the following specs: i5 4200u 1.6 ghz, 4GB ddr3, 256GB SSD, for approx 360 US dollars.
here's a link to it, so you can see exact condition ( hope it's ok if i leave this here ): Asus t300la core i5 touch tablet + 256 gb ssd + 4go ram + charger grade c | eBay

want to mention that my touch screen is broken, works only half screen, but would consider buying a replacement part for it if i could sell it for more /if it's worth it.

i was considering to sell it for aprox 230$, is that a fair price ?! Thanks, and i apologise if this ain't the right place to ask this.

My specs: i7 4500U, 8GB DDR3 ULV, 256GB SSD, Battery life, aprox 5-7 Hours.

Last edited:
Solution
Tough question. I wouldn't really recommend anyone pick up a 4th gen CPU over something like a late model i3. Screen is kind of a big deal, and replacements look to be in the $100 range.

You can ask, and see if anyone tries to buy it.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Tough question. I wouldn't really recommend anyone pick up a 4th gen CPU over something like a late model i3. Screen is kind of a big deal, and replacements look to be in the $100 range.

You can ask, and see if anyone tries to buy it.

Solution