URGENT!!! I gotta a new gpu and my pc didnt boot up. now even with only the old one it doesnt work

Apr 21, 2018
Right so, today i got my new gpu (gigabyte GeForce gtx 710 2GB) and i dont have any experience with gpus. I put it in there according to the booklet, not thinking about having to uninstall drivers from my integrated gpu (g41 chipset). So now im stick with a useless machine that wont let me go further than the "Windows is starting up" message, no matter what card i use. I need a gast reply as i need that PC for school and dont have any alternatives, so if it wont work my life will be over. I already looked at shit in the BIOS but i couldnt make anything of it.
My specs are:
Windows 7 enterprise
CPU: Intel core 2 duo e7200
Gpu: (old) intel g41 express chipset
(New) gigabyte GeForce gtx 710 2GB
Ram: 4 GB ddr3 @ 1600

Also i dont know How to BIOS update when my PC wont start up so if that would be the thing that solves my problemen pls tell me How.

Why i put urgent in the title is bc if i cant repair it in time i am like gonna sue either the sneller or the manufacturen of the booklet or at least get my money back

Apr 21, 2018

I have my cable connecties to the gt710 and could you please explain to me How to get to safe mode, since i can only do a system restart check thingy and normale mode

Apr 21, 2018

I have tried it but the furthest it goes is the Windows is starting screen with the glowing logo and it doesnt freeze, but after half an hout it still dient do anything

Apr 21, 2018
Okay so it worked, i was able to go to login screen on normale after instelling drivers. But it froze when it should have loaded my desktop and now it also wont go further than the Windows is starting thingy

Did you remove the video card and try onboard video, still freezes then?