Question URGENT Issue with newly built PC

Axelio

Prominent
Oct 20, 2020
I am literally deperate at this point. I hope anyone on this forum can help me.

I have just finished building my new PC.
Parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CXxdF8

Everything turns on as per normal but I have an issue when I am trying to set up Windows 10 at the very beginning.
I used a USB to install it in the new SSD and the continue the installation from there as per usual.

As soon as I reach this stage ( View: https://imgur.com/I1Z3Vxa
) the PC turns off. It literally happens in a second as soon as I hit this stage of installation. It turns off cause I hear the PSU switching off and all fans (including the ones on the GPU) turn off. But the RGB RAM, the LED on the MB and on the power button of the case are still ON so it seems like it doesn't quite turn off completely. All I can do when this happens is unplug the PSU and try again buy I can never get past this stage in the installation.

-I got a replacement of the motherborad and SSD cause I though they were faulty but nothing changed
-I tried with one stick of RAM per time, nothing
-I swapped the RAMs, nothing
-All cables are properly connected, I checked them several time

Please, do you know why this happens and how to fix it? I am literally out of ideas...

Axelio

Prominent
Oct 20, 2020
ok so I looked up your pcpart list and it gives a warning that you have to update the bios on your motherboard before using the cpu. go in to bios and update the bios to the most recent one. Reset the computer then try to continue installation.
Hi thank you for your reply. I was aware of this as the ryzen 5600x is not compatible out of the box. I already flashed the lastest bios and the CPU is normally detected in the BIOS, so I don't think that's the problem.

Also, I have the stock AMD cooler for my CPU

Axelio

Prominent
Oct 20, 2020
So I have some updates:
-I sent back my PSU as I thought it was faulty. Got a new one and I managed to install windows.

-HOWEVER, after after installing the latest Nvidia drivers the computer turns off without notice within 2 minutes. When I reboot it I only have time to log in and open few tabs before it shuts down again.

-I uninstalled the drivers with DDU in Safe mode and updated the chipset, the bios, and all the Win10 updates.

-Installed the GPU drivers again but nothing changed, the PC keeps shuttting down suddenly.

-I tried to change cable (from HDMI to DP) and monitor but it still shuts down if the drivers are installed.

-If I use the PC without GPU drivers (literally plug the HDMI cable to the GPU but no drivers installed, removed them again with DDU) I can use the PC and it seems like it doesn't shut down.

-I also stress tested the CPU with Cinebench and it didn't shut down (all of this was done with NO GPU drivers installed).

SO BASICALLY, my PC shuts down after the drivers are installed. Does this mean the graphics card is faulty? I doubt that it is not compatible with the system or drivers cause eveything is literally up to date.
P.S. I do not have a spare GPU to try.

What else can I try? Shall I give my PC to a PC repair shop and have them diagnose it? cause I literally don't know what else to do....