Urgent Need of help:Freezes occuring in windows 8.1

cosmin329

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
So here's how my story goes:
In January I changed my GPU and everything worked fine until 1 week ago when i started encountering very frequent freezes like from 10 to 15 minutes freezes now i did everything
Disabled Superfetch
Disabled Prefetch
Runned chkdsk 5 times both with parameters and without
Runned sfc /scannow like 10 times
Disabled All startup programs did a clean boot
And after all these I did 5 clean windows installs in 5 days because the same error occured with the same solutions tried now I changed the hard disk thought it was defective and with a brand new hard disk the same error occured next i tried to reinstall windows and got some weird errors which pointed me that one of my RAM sticks was defective so i found the defective one pulled it out bought a new one replaced it and reinstalled windows still the same problem.
After all this i booted in safe mode and all works fine but i can't troubleshoot which driver is fucked up(excuse my language but my patience runned out)
Oh won't forget to mention that i checked for viruses with 4 Different antiviruses ofc all these installed separately because i know that having 2 different antiviruses will slow down my pc and ofc nothing was found,next i defragmented the hard disk checked it for errors again with SeaGate tools for windows the hdd passed,runned memory diagnosis test again no errors found.
I also checked the event viewer and the most errors i get are from esenet with the following
"The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -501." and i ran in admin cmd the command "esentutl /p \system32\catroot2\{f750e6c3-38ee-11d1-85e5-00c04fc295ee}\catdb" but i get acces denied.
My current system:
MB:760GM-P21(FX) (With the latest BIOS)
CPU:AMD FX6300 BLACK EDITION
GPU:AMD STRIX R9 380 2GB
RAM:8GB Kingston HyperX 8 GB 2x4GB 1600Mhz CL10
PSU:Super Flower SF-650P14HE 80+ Bronze 650W
I am really out of options i change 2 more hardware components and i get a brand new pc lol.
And i will say again it runs fine in safe mode no lag nothing.
So what i think it's the culprit it's either one of the drivers which i uninstalled and reinstalled etc.
or the cryptographic services.Now please if anyone has any solution i'll try everything.

Thanks.

P.S:Now one more thing to mention would be that every time this freeze occurs my pc makes a sound the closest thing to asses it to would be the sound of a car starting,it's like stoping then starting
P.P.S:Also something else to mention would be that before changing the RAM i was getting alot ob BSODs and after i changed it i Rarely encounter it but today it occured like 4 times KERNEL_INPAGE_ERROR and Critical Process Died(This one only once)

cosmin329

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014

I got out the RAM stick i had and left only the brand new one and the same freezes happened now i ran memtest on each separately and no errors were found