Question URGENT PLEASE HELP- Disabled XMP and Set Manual Speed Now PC/Display Won’t Even Boot to Bios and DRAM Light Stays On

May 1, 2023
like an idiot I changed something that didn’t need fixing and I disabled my DOCP profile and set a manual speed (3600mhz) with a manual FCLK frequency (1800mhz) on my Corsair Vengeance 32gb ddr4-3600mhz ram

I clicked Save and Reset but now my display won’t turn on and the DRAM Q-LED light is stuck on (the DRAM light is the first led that always comes on- DRAM > CPU> VGA > Boot)

my fans and lights are on but nothing boots and the DRAM led is stuck. all I need to do is clearly get into my Bios and just reenable XMP and set the memory changes back to Auto, but I can’t get into Bios at all because of this

I’ve turned the pc off and on again with the power button but it does the same thing. I have also unplugged all cords and turned the pc off at the PSU switch but nothing works there.

I can only think of 2 things at this point which is either to reseat the ram or reset the CMOS, but I don’t have any pictures of my Bios settings (I only know basic settings like my XMP and my PBO)

is there any way I can override this and get into Bios without resetting CMOS just yet. like can I do something with a USB? I don’t have a spot where I can put a CD in either

Motherboard- Asus ROG Strix B550-F
CPU- Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU- Gigabyte RTX 3070
Ram- Corsair Vengeance 4x8 32gb DDR4-3600mhz
PSU- Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W

May 1, 2023
reset CMOS is best idea for that
is there really no way to override the led boot process that happens and get into Bios with like, a usb or anything?

I don’t know how to reset cmos in detail (I’ve never done it), but I really might have to…my display nor my keyboard and mouse will light up because the boot can’t even get to the VGA, which is when those things start turning on

May 1, 2023
May 1, 2023
Yes. But you might need that to get PC to actually start as it checks memory 1st on boot. If it can't run at that speed, you have no choice.

just make sure PC is unplugged when you do it.
do I just need to unplug the pc from the power and open the side panel? I don’t really want to unplug literally everything from the motherboard, like the cooler and gpu, etc.

I just need to take the pc out, open side panel, and take the battery out for 5-10 minutes?