((URGENT)) Somebody Please Help- A Fatal Hardware Error Has Occurred

Apr 28, 2018
My Pc keeps turning itself off randomly while playing games, some games it will never crash on and others its almost a given. when the issue first showed up it was much worse then it is now but its still a issue. There is no stuttering sound, no Blue Screen, its as if someone just yanked the chord and plugged it back in. There are no game-play issues prior to this, My temps are perfectly fine in game and i get no stutters, lag, or warning that the reset is coming. The Issue IS NOT IN ANY WAY RANDOM, As About a hour Into Warframe I can expect a crash within the next 10min, If im playing Fortnite It will never never never never never crash in Save The World Mode no matter how long I play. But in PVP The crash will happen 5 seconds out of the battle buss while falling or after I die and click "return to lobby" never in between. (while this one is random to a degree its consistent in where it want to crash)) Fallout 4 used to crash like this when I modded it incorrectly but once i fixed that it never crashed agian. I saw a post with this issue and someone suggested a new adapter or wireless card and I tried that and it didnt work. Dragon Age Inquisition crashes after the tutorial segment also. IT NEVER CRASHES DURING NORMAL OPERATION. I have a hobby of editing videos and even when using Vegas Photoshop or anything else i will not crash. Only when im gaming.

i can not stress enough that I am at the end of my rope here.

I have another post on here detailing even more info about this issue (http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3695062/diagnosing-black-screen-crashing-problem.html)

Since that post where the issue originated from I have Bought a brand new MB and RAM as everywhere else i read people pointed at the RAM and MB as the culprit but obviously it wasn't the case. I am not made of money and I cant keep doing this, Ive only been in the Pc Gaming Community for 2 years and its been a absolute nightmare from start to finish, all the money ive spent trying to stay on PC could have gone to like 4 consoles and much more games then I own now. This is starting to become a waste of time and im quickly seeing PC Gaming as a unneeded headache that isnt worth it, Which is a shame because Mouse+Keyboard Gameplay is so much better then Controller Gameplay.

Anyway, back on topic. I have run every test imaginable to stress my components, Several passes of Prime95 and IntelBurn Test, Installing all the Chipset Drivers and Fresh Installing Literally Everything, Going down to Windows 7 64bit. Torture Testing my GPU. Monitoring my Temps like a crazy person ((Idle my CPU Floats around 26-29 now and under load never goes higher then 45 prior to a reset)) ((GPU idles around 35-40C and never goes higher then 65c Under Load Now))
Ive Redone my thermal paste more times then I ever cared to. Nobody seems to be able to help me with this or point out a fix.

Apr 28, 2018

((Let me Preference this GPU by saying YES, It is old. but it was used in a test rig that saw very little use until it was boxed up and never seen agian until it was hand me downed to me))
GPU---EVGA GTX Nvidia 660 Ti 2GB
CPU --AMD FX- 6300 6 Core 3.5Ghz
Motherboard- GIGABYTE 78LMT-USB3 R2 ((Old Mb-760GMA-P34))
PSU- Cooler Master Smart Series 650W
Ram- 8GB DDR3 1600 G Skill Ripjaw
OS-Windows 7 Professional 64Bit

More Detailed events with the pc can be referenced in the original post, including stress tests and specifics on the crashes and temps prior to what they are now ((which are even lower for some reason))

Difrences between that set up and this one is the old one used the 760GMA MB and Stock DDR3 ram.

((UPDATE- Also forgot to say thanks for the quick response))

Apr 28, 2018
Im unsure if this will notify you. The site isnt letting me reply for aome reason.

When it shuts down it actually just resets. As if somebody just hit the reset button on my case.

Apr 28, 2018
The psu is a little over a month old and i bought it from best buy. The only card i have to test with is a gtx 730 but its not even strong enough to test the games im seeing the resets on. Im willing to try anything though. I can see whatba return policy is on gpus from best buy and test out a new one or grab a new psu maybe? Im not very sure. But im willing to try whatever seems to be the best option. Im just at a dead end cus all my stress tests come back fine and the crashes are circumstantial as hell.