URGENT!!! Windows loop, brand new laptop

marchenry

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
Okay so i bought a new laptop for work and school and i got the order on friday (3/10) I really need this to work so i can get my stuff done on time.

When I first opened the laptop after plugging it into both an extention cord and wall outlit it goes to a "Hi there" screen where it asks my country, language, keyboard type, and time zone. I enter all of that in and go to the next page.

The next page is "Its time to enter the product key" so I entered the 25 digit code thats on the authenticity sticker on the bottom of the laptop. I click next after entering it.

Now it takes me to a "Get going fast" screen where I can choose "back", "Customize", or "Use Express Settings." I've tried both customizing it AND "use express settings". It'll go to "Just a moment" and load before restarting itself. It displays a black screen with a blue windows logo upon startup then...once it loads it goes straight to "Hi there"

I have tried doing the "do this later" button for the product key but that doesnt change anything either. I think the first or second time I started up the laptop it also had a screen where i could choose my network and enter its password. I don't get the screen anymore.

If I see "Hi There" one more time im going to lose it.

The laptop is a Cybertron Vapor 15 SK-X1. Heres an exact link from where i bought it https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIABFS4YM9727
I bought it from newegg, sold and shipped from CybertronPC.

I also want to mention that the product key on the bottom of the laptop had the silver covering already scratched off. I assume this was because windows 10 was pre-installed by Cybertron but it could have been tampered with too. I JUST bought this. Ive had it for two days and i only opened up the laptop a few hours ago. (I did have it plugged in beforehand) Please help

Rhinofart

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
Does CybertronPC have a tech support group? It does sound like there is some sort of BSOD going on. Windows 10 automatically reboots on system failure, so it's stuck in the perpetual loop.
Do they have a good RMA process?