[SOLVED] US higher end phone without curved edges and with headphone jack?

Theresa N

Admirable
Dec 10, 2019
I've been looking for a new cell phone without curved edges and with a headphone jack for many months. It has to be unlocked and work with Credo network (Verizon). It has to work with wired headphones. I really hate the curved edges on all flagship phones. My current phone is missing calls and intermittently disconnects.

Solution
Motorola looks like a possibility.

I got a Moto Z4, pretty good phone and for a higher end model the pricing is very good. My carrier had an upgrade deal on it through BestBuy and I got my Z4 for $12 a month on my service bill for 2 years. Google Pixel is also a good one to look at.
I guess a woman techie can't get help here.

Not since the last forum update where it hides all posts by female user names. The forum AI is very sexist, it was first developed in the 60s, and kept doing auto replies to posts with things like "why don't you just go make me a sandwich instead" and "I'll tell you the answer once you are done being pregnant". We are still fighting with it, there is a planned attack on the server farm tomorrow if you want to join in but you need your own shotgun and flack jacket.

Reactions: LordVile