• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

[SOLVED] US market PSUs

Jul 7, 2020
Are PSUs in the US market need a transformer in order for you to plug in a 220v? I'm considering buying one from newegg or amazon if there's no other choice. Top brands are always sold out and sellers doesn't know when it will be in stock again. I don't want to wait anymore and i don't mind if i need a transformer.

Thanks for the answers

Juular

Upstanding
Mar 14, 2020
No, as long as they were manufactured in the last decade, if they're compliant with US market they should me full-range APFC, therefore they'll work with 220V mains too.

Reactions: techghosting

Juular

Upstanding
Mar 14, 2020
No, as long as they were manufactured in the last decade, if they're compliant with US market they should me full-range APFC, therefore they'll work with 220V mains too.

Reactions: techghosting

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS