Question Usage and usage page id's

Abyss4

Honorable
Jan 1, 2017
Hello,

I'm trying to help a friend out and I need to find the Hardware ID Usage and Page Usage ID, but i tried looking for it and found that for vendors it's between 0xff00 and 0xffff for the usage page, but i don't know how i can find the exact values for both.
Also I'm not sure if I posted this in the right section so if not please do tell so I know for future refrence!

thanks in advance

Abyss4

Honorable
Jan 1, 2017
why? what do you need them for?

I can find this on usage pages - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/hid/hid-usages
I need it for him so I can configure a driver for, since the developer made it easy to configure new tablets for it but I only found the PID and VID so I wanted to know if I could find the HID usage and usage page in a similar fashion. Thank you for your answer but I kinda already found this already and just gives examples and I also searched around there and it seems like the only option is to make a program for it which I was trying to avoid since I haven't programmed in a long time because of school. But still thank you for your answer!