Usage cause fps issues?

Lukabrlek

Reputable
Jul 2, 2017
There is no such thing as a normal usage, if you are using 100% of your CPU (which you are not) then your CPU is too weak to run the game (your CPU is absolutely fine), there are many reasons why you can get fps drops but I doubt that your CPU is the issue (I'm just assuming that you are doubting in your CPU performance since you posted the picture of it's performance). There are many reasons why the FPS drops may occur but I doubt that your CPU is the one at fault. The graphics card might be, but I highly doubt (CS:GO requires strong CPU and weak graphics card). My friends usually clean their PC's hard disks when they get lower FPS than they get usually. Also you might want to blow out the dust from your PC, that might cause the FPS drops aswell, if they started to occur recentlly.

Reece00

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

Well I don't think dust is the issue because my gpu and cpu temps are fine. Any other things you can think of that would cause me fps drops? I have already reinstalled windows the other day.

Lukabrlek

Reputable
Jul 2, 2017
Well, there is an known issue with AMD processors, they have a function called "Cool 'N Quiet" it basically makes them silent and makes shure they don't overheat, because of that they underperform. So if you have AMD processors you might want to check that out. Also, if you have XBox's DVR program enabled, make shure to disable it because it causes many issues including FPS drops and in general lower FPS.

Reece00

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

Well I have an intel processor but I think my motherboard might be defective