USB 2.0 Cables Help

Solution
The stock cooler for the CPU will come with thermal paste, and unless you buy a higher end after market cooler, save your money on the paste.

Also for the same money an i5 8400 will give you better performance then the Ryzen, although the motherboard may be a little more expensive.

And as far as your original question I don't quite understand. If your asking do you need cables then no, your case only has 2 front USB 3 ports so you wont need the USB 2 header on your mobo unless you maybe want to stuck a USB thumb drive or something inside your case.
The stock cooler for the CPU will come with thermal paste, and unless you buy a higher end after market cooler, save your money on the paste.

Also for the same money an i5 8400 will give you better performance then the Ryzen, although the motherboard may be a little more expensive.

And as far as your original question I don't quite understand. If your asking do you need cables then no, your case only has 2 front USB 3 ports so you wont need the USB 2 header on your mobo unless you maybe want to stuck a USB thumb drive or something inside your case.

Solution