I tried to use a Hard Drive pack with USB 2.0 but my XP does not have
SP2/SP1. I dont want upgrade to SP2 due to problems. Is there any USB 2.0
driver that will install on Original XP? thanks.
--
Halexi

You need SP-1 or SP-2 or skip the USB 2 driver.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/