Question Usb audio (speakers) keeps switching to headset (high definition audio device)

Brincanareia

Prominent
May 10, 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

For a few weeks I have been having this problem, for example, I change from my headset to my speakers in the inferior right corner (as shown in the screenshot) to my USB speakers and it stays that way. But after a few minutes, I start getting sound only on my headset, Has anyone here faced this issue or know how to fix it?

Screenshot

Thank you for your time

Lutfij

Titan
It's a good idea to list all the audio equipment you've got on your setup and how they're paired to said setup/system. Might also want to mention the version of your OS. At the time of writing, we're on version 20H2 for Windows 10.

What is the make and model of your motherboard and the BIOS version for said motherboard?

Reactions: Brincanareia

Brincanareia

Prominent
May 10, 2020
It's a good idea to list all the audio equipment you've got on your setup and how they're paired to said setup/system. Might also want to mention the version of your OS. At the time of writing, we're on version 20H2 for Windows 10.

What is the make and model of your motherboard and the BIOS version for said motherboard?

Thank you so much for answering my thread here are the screenshots

High definition sound audio is plugged to the back of the motherboard and my headset is a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Black ( Jack 3.5mm) and I have some Logitech speakers connected via USB

Hope this helps
Screenshots:
Sound
Bios etc
Device manager part 1
Device manager part 2
Device manager part 3

Thank you so much for your time