USB cables--final

Thanks to those who gave me suggestions on where
to buy USB cables, except the one idiot that we
all know. After I ordered on line, I visited
BigLots and found a package of three for $7.95,
the identical package in a computer store was $19.95.

I ordered four 6 foot AB cables from PCMicroStore
for a total of $6 (no shipping charge) on August 8
and they arrived today. Can't believe the service
and the speed of delivery, but will certainly do
business with pcmicrostore again.

zakezuke

> BigLots and found a package of three for $7.95,
> the identical package in a computer store was $19.95.

Damn, didn't have any Tri-quest 187 550005192 1 10ft usb cables at
your biglots, nor any HP single usb cables then? IIRC the GE three
pack for $7.95 have been reported to work. Also nice at biglots is
the $10ish usb adapter pack which offers one 6ft extention cable and a
varity of odd ball connector ends, and one bonus 3ft cable. They don't
fit everything under the sun, but handy enough.

But hey, you found a better deal and didn't have to wait very long.
I'll have to keep that place in mind.

Another Moron.