usb camera and scanner wont work

i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
--
drdarren

after doing a fresh installation of Xp have u installed SP1 or SP2. SP1 is
necessary install that ur USB will Work..

"drdarren" wrote:

> i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
> my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
> --
> drdarren

i only installed sp2. i thought it would install all from sp1 as well. can i
iinstall sp1 after sp2?
--
drdarren

"Mitul" wrote:

> after doing a fresh installation of Xp have u installed SP1 or SP2. SP1 is
> necessary install that ur USB will Work..
>
> "drdarren" wrote:
>
> > i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
> > my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
> > --
> > drdarren

have u installed from the windowsUpdate or some where else & yes pls do the
latest updates also. is the installation was successful or stuck in between
with some error?